• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

67 bronco rear seat lift ideas

jahidm

Hi all
I'm new to the bronco world as I just purchased my first (definitely not my last) bronco.

I'm in the middle of installing an after market stereo and the sub I have needs more clearance than what is available under the backseat

I was planning on lifting the seat by sandwiching a 2x4 between two steel plates. Locked down with 5/16 bolts. Any safety concerns here? I'm looking to get an extra 1 3/4" of height

If I owned a welding machine obvious mod would be to just create a new mounting bracket but unfortunately not an option for me

OP
OP
J

jahidm

stuck with stock height and worked Sub into different area

thanks

Attac

Contributor
This is what I did

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg