• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL 67 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timtree

Loc.
Loxahatchee
I'm new to the bronco world and looking for some parts to a 67 I'm doing with my son.

*a rear seat
*And possibly front seats I have a front bench buts it's in pretty bad shape

I can pick up just about anywhere in Florida or pay for shipping.
I don't really know what the going prices are on these items so please excuse my ignorance.
Thanks for all of your help I have gotten some great parts so far. And keep updating as I go.
Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Timtree

Loc.
Loxahatchee
Does anyone know who the greatjustino is? I wired him money on paypal two days ago sent him 4 or 5 messages and no response. He defiantly has the money I just want to make sure he has the address and is getting my messages. So if anyone can get in touch with him please relay the message. I purchased a steering box off of him.
Thanks

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Stop lying. You sent payment yesterday (paypal payment received 11/3 not two days ago) and your parts went out today (dropped off at the post office 11/4). You sent one message yesterday confirming payment was sent and for some strange reason sent another today less than 24 hours after sending payment as if you were being ripped off (2 total messages, not 4 or 5). You were also sent tracking info 30 minutes after the parts were dropped off.

Patience is a virtue. Look at my profile. A member here for nearly 13 years with over 10,000 posts. Why on earth would you post this 24 hours after sending payment? Silly and immature. Like most of us on this board, I have a full time job in addition to the Bronco hobby. Getting your parts out instantly and keeping in constant contact with you isn't a priority over my regular day to day life and employment.

You've been a member here for two months and have six posts yet you've managed to insult me and blatantly lie about your dealings with me. If getting your parts out the day after you pay isn't good enough, do everyone a favor and don't buy parts from the classifieds section.

OP
OP
T

Timtree

Loc.
Loxahatchee
13 years and you still act like a child when someone asks you to use your big boy words and communicate like an adult. You had enough knowlege to post 10000 times and yet still lack the ability to let someone know You received their money.
I sent the payment around 11am Monday the 3rd and an email from PayPal followed then I sent you a message at 11:38 asking for confirmation. No Reply all day (that's one day to reply)
I emailed you this morning and sent a message shortly after asking for confirmation. No reply (that's another hole day to reply)
even in your world that should equal two days and several attempts to contact you.
I had no way of knowing if you had received anything in the way of communications so to make sure I had all of my bases covered "and because I had already looked at your profile" and say that you had loged in at 12:43 today and thought that an upstanding member such as your self, what with 13 years and 10000 posts would surely have enough common sence to tell someone that you have never met before (even as just a curtiousy "thanks I recieved your money") I had to assume you had not gotten any of the previously attempted communications.
I never implied that you were trying to rip me off I simply was looking for confirmation. So trying to be as nice as possible I asked the members here (after all in 13 years someone has surely gotten to know you) if they would be so kind as to reach out and see if you were still alive and had recieved any of the attempted messages.
The inconvenience of taking ten seconds to reply would have probably gotten you fired or demoted at your current place of employment you might be correct by implying that so I can see your point between the hours of 7-3:30 but what about before or after or at 12:43 when you took the time presumably at your "regular job" to log in and look around at the site and read the several attempts of obtaining confirmation I had left you.
But I wanted to thank you for your reply at 7:16pm even if I had to post publicly to get you to do it.
Thanks again for your understanding.
And good luck with your build

Status
Not open for further replies.