• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC 68 Bronco for sale --- not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surf Pirate

Loc.
Vero Beach

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Decent lookin rig..

I bet you could get someone local to look for ya..

Post up in the chat Section, ask for help. there are some good folks out there..

OP
OP
Surf Pirate

Surf Pirate

Loc.
Vero Beach
Damn... I knew it wouldn't last if it wasn't a scam.

How much did you end up paying if you don't mind me asking?

Also, it looked like the rocker panels were replaced with plate, is that area all eaten up with rust or did the guy do a good job?

Well I'm still on the hunt for my first early bronco, so if anyone knows of a good deal on the east coast (I'm in MD) let me know please.

89s rule

If I had not been on a cross country road trip I would have checked it out. Same city I work in and 30 min from my house. Hope you got a great deal.

BornNraisedFORD

I paid 5k cash for her. the day after i got back... the alternator went out. waiting for a new one, she won't be seeing the road for a few months due to some soon to come upgrades. she is in pretty damn good shape and has minor surface rust. no rot. no body panels need to be replaced which is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.