• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

'68 Bronco Leans on Drivers Side

STICK76

Loc.
Fitzgerald, GA
BroncoDon, I tried the above method with no luck. It didn't really help. My next step is to replace all of the old body bushings. I'll let you know how that turns out. They should be in sometime this week.

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
The best way is to put a pretty girl on the other seat to even the truck out. if that doesn't do it you wont worry about the lean anymore anyway. For the ladies stick a guy on the other side. If that wont do it for you then a significant other stuffed in the passenger seat. Hope I didn't leave anyone out.

Lttrbox

Loc.
IF
Ive also tried the fix. The closest I could get for end radius arm measurements is 1/2 in. Since I just put in new springs, Im going to wait awhile and see if they settle in. BTW, I also have fairly new body mounts installed.

civilgee

Loc.
Northport, Alabama
I replaced my bushings up front and was careful about putting the front in back together as described above and I don't have the lean. Just my 2 cents.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
sometimes the new coils need to settle in. Go over some rough terrain hard and break em in. Otherwise mix in a salad.