• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IN 68 on Ebay - Advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Looks cool in pictures. But, it's been on eBay at least a dozen times and never breaks the reserve. Seems like it gets to the teens or so.

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
To me there are signs of things being done just to make it look pretty on the surface. When you see the speaker behind the grill on the dash has orange paint on it, it shows they did not take the time to do it the right way. Why is no weather stripping for the doors? Drivers door does not line up straight. From comments listed about how long its been for sale and evidence in the pics, I would be very very careful... IMHO But good luck with your search. Be patient. The right quality rig will show up.

Scott

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
from comments listed about how long its been for sale and evidence in the pics, i would be very very careful... Imho but good luck with your search. Be patient. The right quality rig will show up.

Scott

x 2.......

croft75

I agree looks rushed the dash looks like it was just painted, lock and screws are all orange as well, and just painting the underside flat black doesn't do it for me

OP
OP
B

BrewFish

Loc.
Minnesota
If you want I can stop and take a look for you. I live and work with in 15mins. of Duffy's

That would be cool if you have a chance. I'm going to be in Iowa begining of April to visit the wifes family and I was thinking I could maybe take a look at it then.

pk8950

Loc.
Solon, Iowa
I stopped in on Thursday. IMO, This is not 30k truck. Maybe $7-8k.They told me it was restored about 10 years ago. Outside paint was desent but drivers door sags pretty bad and doesnt shut. There is no weather stripping. Under the truck looks almost like rot was covered with blackjack and the recently undercoated to cover stuff up. Exhaust in pics looks new but actually has just been freshly painted silver. Rims and tires are in very good conditions. In all this Bronco looks nice. To me it looked like someone spent alot of time trying to cover stuff up to sell. Like said before this truck looks like some one did a rush job. Dont mean to sound to neg. but i was extremely disapointed in the Bronco. Hope this was helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.