• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

69 Bronco Frame/Tub/Roll Cage/Wire Harness/Power Brake Booster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
Guys and dolls. This is a very nice, very clean 69 Bronco. I do have the title to it. But, there is NO glove box door or vin plate. I haven't checked the frame for the VIN stamp. The frame appears to be straight. PO twice removed did all the work to this. I bought it from a guy who bought it from the guy who did all the work listed below:

Frame: Appears to be straight. However, no motor mounts - Needs to have old brackets completely removed and cleaned before re-adding new brackets. Aparantly, dood wanted to run a chevy conversion. I'm sooo glad he no longer owns this Bronco. I was goign to use this opportunity to do a 5.0/5.8 or 4BT conversion. Frame also had home made shock hoops front and rear. And some VERY nice. VERY stout rock sliders welded to them.

Body: Rear tub narrowed between wheel wells to make room for the new shock hoops. Looks like the guy did a pretty good job of it. But, too narrow to fit a back seat now. (PO didn't disclose this info to me... :() The rest of the tub is in excellent shape. replacement panels cut and welded in place. Sealed with some sort of spray on or roll on liner. Needs NOTHING!!! - Dash: Has some sort of dash cover but, no gauges. Windshield channel is in EXCELLENT condition. Billet knobs to hold windshield in place. Hood had typical cracks but, Dood did install some brackets to strengthen it and painted. Looks good and sturdy. Hood pins to hold hood down. No scratch pads to keep hood from getting scratched by the pins though. Hood also has some sort of strange scoops on both air vents. I was gonna remove them. Grill is beautiful. However, PO didn't paint behind the winch. So, it's mix matched color.

Roll Cage: Nice 6 point cage appears to be new. Spreaders for the dash and head clearance.

Painless Wire Harness. Looks to be brand new. It's partially installed but needs to be completed.

Heater Box is also there.

The pics show a soft top. I sold that. So, NO, you aren't buying a soft top. These are the only pics I got from the PO before I picked it up in Co Springs. I'll get some better ones a.s.a.p.

This is a PICK UP ONLY!!! It's heavy as hell and I'll do my best to get some hands to move it. It's currently in my garage on jack stands with rollers so I can move it around a bit.

I'm only selling this to expedite my house buying experience. I'd love to keep it. I got over $3K into it already and hate losing $$$. But, new home is more important to me than letting my project sit for 4-6 years.

3m23p73l2ZZZZZZZZZ96b76830498bae2139f.jpg

3na3mb3pdZZZZZZZZZ96bb98e2252c70c18b7.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Grunt1058

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
very interested

10-4. I'll do my best to get those pics tonight. Send me your email address and I'll send them to you. I don't have a way to post any online at this time. No home machine that connects to the internet. And, can't post pics from my puter at work. Sites that most people use are blocked here. Unless someone has an FTP server I could use?

OP
OP
Grunt1058

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
Sorry gents... Was out all night last night working on the deal with the house I got. I didn't get a chance to get any pics yesterday. Will get some today...

OP
OP
Grunt1058

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
I took quite a few pictures of the Bronco last night with my digital camera. Unfortunately... my home computer isn't playing nicely with the internet. I tried to upload them to photobucket. I thought they were there but, nothing...

I tried taking some pics with my cell phone but, those weren't working out too well either.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
oh do i wish! good luck Bud, how's the house deal coming?

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
AWESOME! how far of a move? Not leaving that by the curb for pick up are ya? ;D

OP
OP
Grunt1058

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
Sure am... $2400.00 and it's all yours... ;)

I'm moving about 2 miles from where I live now. Back near the X-Wifes house so my kids will stay in the same school district.

Close enough to see the roof of her house. Not too close I have to see her or anyone else going to her house. And, she can't see mine from her house at all. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.