• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN 70........not mine, nice uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
From the looks in the pix's and the price,well make a man want to drive from Oxford to Knoxville this AM ;D;)

Attachments

• knx70.jpg
    knx70.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 80

bigpitbull

BRONCO ADDICT
Loc.
Saltillo, MS
From the looks in the pix's and the price,well make a man want to drive from Oxford to Knoxville this AM ;D;)

I know!.... After seeing this I had to tell myself.. "Dont make that drive!!! You dont need another one... Your fiance will murder you...";D

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I know!.... After seeing this I had to tell myself.. "Dont make that drive!!! You dont need another one... Your fiance will murder you...";D

Right on ....Hey BPB you seen the yellow one on N.Ms. CL?...I think I see it over in Sherman a couple yrs ago with the top off...couldn't stop and see because something was up that I had to del a car cause peeps were fixing to be a'foot;D

It looked just like it....

bigpitbull

BRONCO ADDICT
Loc.
Saltillo, MS
Yeah. I saw it the othe day. Never seen it in person or around town. I did see a camo half cab a couple weeks ago. Lifted and cut. From a distance it didn't look bad... If your into the camo thing.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I'd pass...Looks like it may have had a rear quarter replacement on the passenger side. Some rust bubbling at the seam and the side marker is misplaced slightly (too far back and slightly too high). So is the front fender one on the same side (too far forward). I'd say it's likely been wrecked.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I don't know...they look about right to me...Hard to tell...looks like it's doin a nose dive too?You may be right,but they would ask 12.000 in the Tupelo area for that ... or more!

Attachments

• 1015121401_01.jpg
    1015121401_01.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 70brok.jpg
    70brok.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 61

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
I'd pass...Looks like it may have had a rear quarter replacement on the passenger side. Some rust bubbling at the seam and the side marker is misplaced slightly (too far back and slightly too high). So is the front fender one on the same side (too far forward). I'd say it's likely been wrecked.

I noticed the same things. Usually if the price is too good to be true, it usually is...

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
If it were close I would def. go look...Looks to be a Ranch Wagon BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.