• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

'71 bronco body and rollin chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.

H8-2sale

Loc.
Little Rock
Got a '71 body and frame. The frame has 3.5" lift has been sandblasted and painted. The body has hardly any rust. No hood or tailgate. Make an offer...

Body sold! Still have rolling chassis. Also, have roll bar, set of doors, and a 351 windsor nice.

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

H8-2sale

Loc.
Little Rock
Sorry about the pics, I will have some tonight. Also I wanted to add that the fenders are cut and the rockers are also cut to tuck the rock skis up that are welded to the frame. Again I will have some pics tonight.

Johnny

While I think it's a decent deal, I'm gonna have to decline... not because I don't think it's worth it, but because I don't have the free time to drive all the way to Arkansas..... But I will go ahead and post the pictures for your trouble....

10-24-08-057.jpg

10-24-08-058.jpg

10-24-08-056.jpg

10-24-08-059.jpg

john lemoine

bronco body

Are the floors rotten couldnt see in picture What part of Ark. are you located I am in Louisiana. do you have a number I can reach you Thanks John

Status
Not open for further replies.