• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 73 Bronco lifted uncut NEW PRICE $15,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
For Sale - 1973 Ford Bronco U15, 3 speed on the column (aka Slimer) - $15,500 or make offer.

It does not have a title just bill of sale and vehicle registration. It is a great bronco and I drive it all the time. It runs great, has plenty of power, and is really fun to drive. It can easily be driven 70 and I drive it 60 about everywhere I go. I would not be afraid to drive it anywhere.

It is a very solid, original paint, lifted, uncut bronco. It needs driver floor pan replaced and some work on the passenger floor pan, but I would not replace the passenger. It needs outer rockers, the inner fenders are rusted in the corners, and a little rust in the right rear corner of the floor behind the fender well. The passenger fender is crinkled where a PO hit something and pushed the bumper back. I straightened the bumper and fender so I could install a side marker light. The fender is still a little crinkled, but it goes with the rest of the patina of the bronco. It is a radio and rear seat delete bronco.

It has a new (rebuilt ) 5.0 roller engine – started with a bare .030 over block from the machine shop and added new crank, eagle roads, pistons, and E7 heads, Edelbrock rpm intake, E303 cam, MSD distributor, and new fasteners. Runs strong and sounds great.

Other items:
• Long tube headers and new dual exhaust.
• New fuel system including tank, sending unit, fuel line, and pump.
• New brakes including shoes, wheel cylinders, master cylinder, and new wheel/frame rubber lines.
• New seals and bearings in rear axle
• New front inner axle seals, new front wheel bearings and seals, new spindle bearings and seals, and new ujoints in front axles.
• 3.5 inch duff springs
• 31x10.5x15 tires
• New clutch kit when engine was installed
• New 14 pc bushing kit in the front end.
• New ujoints in CV joint of rear axle.
• New ujoints in CV joint of front axle and new CV joint bearing

Thanks for looking and let me know if you got questions.

Attachments

• Slimer.jpg
    Slimer.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 466
  • Slimer (14).jpg
    Slimer (14).jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 324
  • Slimer (9).jpg
    Slimer (9).jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 281
  • Slimer (8).jpg
    Slimer (8).jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 309
  • Slimer (7).jpg
    Slimer (7).jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 332
  • Slimer (4).jpg
    Slimer (4).jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 310
  • Slimer (3).jpg
    Slimer (3).jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 363
  • Slimer (2).jpg
    Slimer (2).jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 363
  • IMG_0893.jpg
    IMG_0893.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_0894.jpg
    IMG_0894.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 280
  • Slimer (13).jpg
    Slimer (13).jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 263
  • Slimer (12).jpg
    Slimer (12).jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
OP
OP
bigcountry

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
a few more pictures

Attachments

• Slimer (10).jpg
    Slimer (10).jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 261
  • Slimer (16).jpg
    Slimer (16).jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 150
  • Slimer (17).jpg
    Slimer (17).jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 158
  • Slimer (18).jpg
    Slimer (18).jpg
    80 KB · Views: 166
  • Slimer (11).jpg
    Slimer (11).jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 163

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
I have $500 in that EB!:) Gave the PO a deposit and had to back out at the time. Glad you were able to snag it Lane! Nice Bronco new owner will be pleased!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I have $500 in that EB!:) Gave the PO a deposit and had to back out at the time. Glad you were able to snag it Lane! Nice Bronco new owner will be pleased!

Don't mean to jack this thread but I have a magazine here Mac with the picture in it that's in your avatar from like back in the mid '90's.

Is that your article they ran back then?

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Don't mean to jack this thread but I have a magazine here Mac with the picture in it that's in your avatar from like back in the mid '90's.

Is that your article they ran back then?

Yep... best day of my life till then

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Yep... best day of my life till then

Alrighty then. I thought that was it/you when I seen the avatar. Need to dig the magazine out ..haven't look at it in yrs.

high jack over ..glws big.

OP
OP
bigcountry

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Alrighty then. I thought that was it/you when I seen the avatar. Need to dig the magazine out ..haven't look at it in yrs.

high jack over ..glws big.

Glad my thread could be of service finding your magazine celebrity. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.