• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ 73 bronco posible trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdmc

Loc.
goodyear AZ
i realy dont need to sell this truck not sure if i want to but i could realy use a pickup . might trade for a ford high boy or 78 or F series truck 4X4. its got 31/2" suspension lift all W.H with extented arms dual front shocks 11 pack leafs in the rear 2" body lift all less than a year old . all new power disc brakes in front with warn premium hubs all new drums in the rear less than a month old . f-150 power steering with saginaw pump new . all new ball joints . dana 44 front 9" small bearing rear with a detroit locker T-shift dana 20 np 435 with a gearbanger shifter . 180 amp 3-G alternater with upgraded head lights wired through relays 6 off road lights also wired through relays . seats are out of a saleen mustang . four brand new BFG KM2's 35x12.50x15 . proto fab rear bumper with spare tire and jerry can .motor is 302 with edlbrock performer intake and carb mallory unilite ignition long tube headers all new two into one exaust with 3" pipe and flowmaster muffler . its a clean arizona truck i drive it every day . any questions feel free to ask

Attachments

• post-833-1191102975_thumb.jpg
    post-833-1191102975_thumb.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 522
  • mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 610
  • !cid__1110091619.jpg
    !cid__1110091619.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 673
  • !cid__1110091317.jpg
    !cid__1110091317.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 757
  • !cid__0203091128.jpg
    !cid__0203091128.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 546
  • post-833-1191099985_thumb.jpg
    post-833-1191099985_thumb.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 575
OP
OP
hdmc

hdmc

Loc.
goodyear AZ
oh my wife would kill me for sure i looked at your bike nice ride . i might just buy a small military type trailer im afraid il regret selling it ive got lots of blood sweat and cuss words in it

bca1313

Loc.
San Antonio
Even though I would love to have it I second the not selling it. If you only need the room for transporting stuff every now and then a trailer will work fine. I did it for a while and had no problems. Better to keep it if you can.

OP
OP
hdmc

hdmc

Loc.
goodyear AZ
Just finished putting a new set of Taylor plug wires washed and waxed I don't think I can sell uhaul rents trucks for 20 bucks a day . It's taken 7 years to get it where it is now I wouldn't worry about jumping in it and head across country other than the fuel milage sucks LOL

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Just finished putting a new set of Taylor plug wires washed and waxed I don't think I can sell uhaul rents trucks for 20 bucks a day . It's taken 7 years to get it where it is now I wouldn't worry about jumping in it and head across country other than the fuel milage sucks LOL

I'm glad you decided to keep it, my balls were beginning to itch.

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
I think you're my long lost brother, we both seem to go back and forth about trading our toys out for something else and then kind of decide to keep them.

OP
OP
hdmc

hdmc

Loc.
goodyear AZ
I think you're my long lost brother, we both seem to go back and forth about trading our toys out for something else and then kind of decide to keep them.

Out of all the cars & trucks I've owned this is by far my favorite . My 13 year old daughter would kill me if I sell it she told me you can't sell my truck sell the car LOL so I guess I should be looking at buying another one for her .

BlackBronco11

Hello,

I have a 2009 FX4 loaded nav,sync...etc ...leveled...xd addict on nitto terra grapplers....I am looking to buy an older Bronco.....may be willing to trade with a balance in cash....truck was sticker at 47 have about 4k more in it....total w mods is 43k...dont know if your truck is for sale still or if this would intrest you at all.To view my truck you can go to f150online.com and look for sterling09fx4 .....just kinda testing the waters......ty....Todd

OP
OP
hdmc

hdmc

Loc.
goodyear AZ
Hello,

I have a 2009 FX4 loaded nav,sync...etc ...leveled...xd addict on nitto terra grapplers....I am looking to buy an older Bronco.....may be willing to trade with a balance in cash....truck was sticker at 47 have about 4k more in it....total w mods is 43k...dont know if your truck is for sale still or if this would intrest you at all.To view my truck you can go to f150online.com and look for sterling09fx4 .....just kinda testing the waters......ty....Todd

Sounds nice but I've decided to keep it .

Status
Not open for further replies.