• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

73 Bronco project in western Ky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SherpaDave

Loc.
Dawson Springs
I'm going to try this again! Shame people don't recognize a good deal when they see it. Recently ran on ebay and got insulting offers.
1973 uncut project bronco-85,000 miles 302, C4 auto with power steering. Excellent frame -blasted and painted-no rust, body -tub refurbished with countless manhours spent on welding- no filler, stronger and better than orginal with extra reinforcement added to door hinge area. I have gone from front core to rear bed removing all rust and welding in new metal, seal welded all floor areas- new kick panels, pass/driver floor boards, donor rear bed, ect. this tub is solid-like a tank. Good doors, hood, tail gate so-so, seats need redoing, but I have all the parts to complete.
I am in process of building a half cab out of a full top that I will include in deal along with orginal full top on vehicle. I am a fabricator/welded by profession and all work done on said bronco is to x-ray standards-I do not do shabby work! I have 20 bronco's in my collection and parts from dozens more and can supply years of assistance down the road. I took bronco down to bare metal so it is in primer as to not rust- not trying to hide anything. I have run out of time and interest in completeing this 73, I have several 77's needing my attention. I will make a fair deal to buyer and I am the parts guy to keep on your good side. If interested will send pictures- act soon for
I work out of state and come Sept will be gone.

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
I have seen pictures of this bronco, Dave has done a awesome job of building this bronco up to be a super solid driver or trial bronco. Someone needs to jump on this, the hard parts over:cool: Heres a few pics of it
daves.JPG

daves1.JPG

daves2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.