• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA '73 Ford Bronco for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melissa

Loc.
the Well
******SOLD******

I'm selling my baby, my 1973 Ford Bronco. I purchased this vehicle in August 2006 and it has 2419 miles on the 302ci V8 5.0L rebuilt engine. It's 3 speed on the column, has dual gas tanks, and sounds/runs great! It comes with a spare (same as the other tires), a white hardtop and tan soft top. The white hardtop was also purchased in '06 and was sand blasted and repainted white December 2008. The tan softtop needs a replacement part near the driver's side window, however can still be used (was like that when I purchased). The following have been added/replaced since my purchase: a Ron Davis Aluminum No Trans Cooler, Ron Davis O-Ring Drain Plug, new radiator hose set, radiator cap, top seal kit, front aux gas tank, new fold away mirrors, new lap seat belts, new wiper arm and blade kit, brake pads, rear view mirror, Ron Davis radiator shroud, FlowKooler water pump, bypass hose, heavy duty thermostat, radiator overflow bottle, slotted lift gate gasket, slotted side window gaskets for driver and passenger side, hydraulic lift gate prop rods, new lift gate spider gear cover, new fuel pump and filter, headliner electric wipers, and a headliner support bow. In May of 2007 we had a conversion of the front to disc brakes, 2 new rear wheel cylinders and a master cylinder and booster installed.

According to the file of info on the bronco... I am at least the 4th owner. There are receipts for replacement parts, maintenance, and purchases made throughout previous ownership. I do believe the frame was off for a restoration in '99, but not 100% sure what exactly was done. The vehicle was Rhino lined according to a picture in '98 and that is also when the carpet was replaced. Since purchase it has always been garage kept/covered and I have only driven it a few times in the summer and taken it to car shows occasionally. I'm asking $15,000 or best offer...SERIOUS inquiries only please. The title to my bronco is free and clear and it is production #28434 out of 60,000 originally manufactured in Lorain, OH in 1973. I can provide additional pictures upon request. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Heus33

Bronco Guru
She's a beaut!
a6cd0b02-0d59-7091.jpg

a6cd0b02-0d71-511c.jpg

a6cd0b02-0d97-8745.jpg

a6cd0b02-0ddb-d695.jpg

oplop

Loc.
Bay Area
that is one sweet bronco. I had that same color on my 78 ford 4x4 good luck with the sale

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Very nice lookin bronco and at a good price, as we all know you can sink way more in them than you can drain back out.Good luck also with the sell.

I mean this in all sincerity - Good luck, I hope you get the amount you want for your Bronco.

As for me, I can't hardly even give mine away!

Status
Not open for further replies.