• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO 73 in Arkansas

JamieP

Loc.
Nixa, MO.
I'm unable to post link as my wife dropped the laptop and it is hardly working now. Nice 73 in Fayetteville that I am looking at today. In case it doesnt work out thought I would pass it along. What are your thoughts? This is on Craigslist.

GSP9

Loc.
State College
I thought it looked nice for the money so I sent him a message and we messaged back and forth a few times. If I were going to look at it I would ask him where the rust repair was done at. He told me that his uncle was a boat builder and they repaired all the typical rust areas with fiberglass.

OP
OP
J

JamieP

Loc.
Nixa, MO.
I thought it looked nice for the money so I sent him a message and we messaged back and forth a few times. If I were going to look at it I would ask him where the rust repair was done at. He told me that his uncle was a boat builder and they repaired all the typical rust areas with fiberglass.

Yeah got same thing but I'm taking a magnet with me to check it all out. See how extensive (or not) it is.

OP
OP
J

JamieP

Loc.
Nixa, MO.
How did it go?

Not a bad looking Bronco. I crawled around underneath and hit the magnet in a few places. Yes there is fiberglass on underneath in a lot of places but there was metal for the magnet to attach to. How much and what shape that metal was I don't know couldn't see for all the fiberglass. On the up side it ran like a champ and tracked as straight as a new car would. In the end I passed, between the unknown fiberglass and me deciding to look for an uncut.

Jamie