• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 74-75 axles, Air cleaner, 3.5" Leaf/ Coil Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar1ne

Loc.
Sierra Foothills, CA
I'll be going to the WH Roundup in 2 weeks and would like to get this stuff out of the garage.

For Sale:
3.5 Springs/ Coils: sold
Air Cleaner: sold
Axles:$50
66-75 (LARGE BRG) (28 SPLINE) 1 3/4" BRAKE R.H..29.31"
66-75 (LARGE BRG) (28 SPLINE) 1 3/4" BRAKE L.H..26.94"
I just had my rearend done and the PO had these in it with 76/77 brakes. I didn't know they they were the wrong axles for my brakes and had new bearings put on.

The rest in the pic is free.

Attachments

• IMG_1566.jpg
    IMG_1566.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_1567.jpg
    IMG_1567.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Is that a wiper motor and linkage I see? Happy to take them off your hands...

You got front seats in the picture, those going too??? ;D

Doug

OP
OP
Mar1ne

Mar1ne

Loc.
Sierra Foothills, CA
Is that a wiper motor and linkage I see? Happy to take them off your hands...

You got front seats in the picture, those going too??? ;D

Doug

I pulled the wiper stuff out of my 74. I don't know it's operating condition, except a piece on the linkage that goes through the windshield frame is marred. The cover has a small crack in the plastic where one of the mounting bolts goes through. Either way, its free, so you can take it regardless, but I'll take some pictures just in case.

I haven't decided on what I'm doing with the seats. I have all three in that blue/ light blue color. They may be for sale in the future.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
I pulled the wiper stuff out of my 74. I don't know it's operating condition, except a piece on the linkage that goes through the windshield frame is marred. The cover has a small crack in the plastic where one of the mounting bolts goes through. Either way, its free, so you can take it regardless, but I'll take some pictures just in case.

I haven't decided on what I'm doing with the seats. I have all three in that blue/ light blue color. They may be for sale in the future.

Well I just would like the motor and linkage please... I have two covers floating around as it is :) More close up pics would be fine...

Thanks.

I was just fooling around with the seats, if you brought them I bet they would sell!

OP
OP
Mar1ne

Mar1ne

Loc.
Sierra Foothills, CA
To the top. Last chance for the remainder of the free items.

Axles can go to a new home for $30 (for the pair).

I also have the vacuum wipers out of my 66 if anyone wants them. I think I have both of them.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
I will be at the Round up, minus my bronco, as Paul, Dirtdonk bought it...

He will be working at WH and can point you to me... Doug

I will PM you my cell....

Status
Not open for further replies.