• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO 74 donkey...mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ourobos

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Big Island Hawaii
Manual drums all around? That diamond on the rockers covering up some rot? What other bad places are on it? Looks like a good deal in those pics. Can you put some of the interior / engine bay up?

OP
OP
H

HIX

I would assume some rot in the rockers but I havent taken them off in 8 years so not sure.

OP
OP
H

HIX

In all honesty if you are lookin for a rust free survivor pony up the 15k for one. This one has a fraction of the rust that most have but it is an un restored bronco so expect that it has rust...this is a bronco that looks good, has a decent body, is mechanically sound. But Iit isnt perfect which is why I wouldnt consider it a restoration candidate. This is a driver plain and simple. No bondo, what youbsee is what you get. But I would challenge you to find one in better condition with a zf5 swap for the same price

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
I think my buddy bought an old seat from you and you had a roof rack ?

Interested in it if you want to sell it.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I think you should tell her the same thing every year bud.. Honey, I don't think I want to right now.. :D

OP
OP
H

HIX

I think you should tell her the same thing every year bud.. Honey, I don't think I want to right now.. :D

It is what it is and I'll pull the ad after the weekend. But I will offer it up in good faith until then. It's been my experience that unless you are selling a bronco for 3k it will take more than that time to sell it anyway

OP
OP
H

HIX

I am no longer actively looking to sell. Thanks for the interest

Cage

Loc.
Parker
Ergh! Not selling?? Someone sell me a Bronco!

I've been searching high and low for a nicely restored Bronco.

Status
Not open for further replies.