• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LA 74 Restored/Custom-SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebBronco

Loc.
Billings
He reduced his price from $19,500 last week. I may be in the area Thursday if anyone is interested.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
I know someone who was interested in that one, he lives near me but not on the forum. Can you send me your info if you are willing to check it out? He thought the ad was a scam but with a phone number they are usually not.

OP
OP
BoureeOne

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Completely legit. Has a shop on the westbank. Saw a 60's Mercedes convertible he had just finished the last time I was there, it was awesome. He usually has several different vehicles that he is working on. Had an old Land Cruiser there last time also. He has other bronco projects that he is working on. Russell is a super nice, down to earth guy. He said he keeps the work on these EB's in this range, so they don't become 30K trucks. He knows guys out there want a nice, drivable , dependable truck.

Scott

OP
OP
BoureeOne

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Also to let you know, Russell is sending me some pics and specs on another EB he is working on. This one sounds unreal. Powdercoated blue frame, professionally built 347 stroker, and quite a few other nice goodies. He said this one is going to be by far his nicest yet.

robbys3m3

if that is legit (which it seems like it is), that seems to be very fair for the money.

GaCarolinaTN

Loc.
Collierville, TN
It is legit, we were in New Orleans a few weeks ago for Fall break (kids), and we looked at this one, a hugger blue one, and I heard the stoker run - she sits on a powder coated frame and duff double suspension. We stayed there forever, great guy and nice ride. Also saw the land cruiser, going to be sweet when it is done. On the white one posted, it may NOT come with the rims/tires on it for that price.

mini73

He reduced his price from $19,500 last week. I may be in the area Thursday if anyone is interested.

I live right down the street from these and went to see it and ask him questions when I was in the market for a bronco. He originally wanted $24000.00 for the white one and $22000.00 for the blue one. I was just wanting to try and ask him some questions but he did not seem like he wanted to answer anything for me once I told him I was looking for a bronco to fix up. He deffinantly in it for the money. Good luck on talking to him.

mini73

Also to let you know, Russell is sending me some pics and specs on another EB he is working on. This one sounds unreal. Powdercoated blue frame, professionally built 347 stroker, and quite a few other nice goodies. He said this one is going to be by far his nicest yet.

Seen this one also sitting inside with the body off. He had a nice Ford racing motor in it. He has a blue one that he drives to and from work that I seen him driving yesterday. Maybe I caught him on a bad day or something but he just did not want to talk to me that day about broncos.

OP
OP
BoureeOne

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
I live right down the street from these and went to see it and ask him questions when I was in the market for a bronco. He originally wanted $24000.00 for the white one and $22000.00 for the blue one. I was just wanting to try and ask him some questions but he did not seem like he wanted to answer anything for me once I told him I was looking for a bronco to fix up. He deffinantly in it for the money. Good luck on talking to him.

You have to understand that part of his living is restoring old vehicles. Of course he is in it for the money. If you restored a bronco, and then you put it up for sale, would you want the best price you could possibly get??? Does that then make you in it for the money? He usually has no less than 3 or 4 classic vehicles sitting out front of his place. He says he has 20 people a day wanting to stop by and "talk" about classic cars, and how to restore them, etc, etc. Really hard to get your work done if people are expecting you to spend time "chatting" about cars. He is pretty much a one man shop with his son helping him. He has always been very nice and considerate with me. But I am also trading parts, putting the word out about his rigs for sale, and trying to do things that are to both our benefits. You say you live by there and have seen these broncos for sale. Did you ever take some pics and post them up here? The blue one you saw him driving, did you try to get any details about it? I did, and now I think I might have a buyer for him. It just rubs me the wrong way when I see comments like "he is just in it for the money", or "good luck talking to him". Yes, its his business, that's how he makes a living..... And no business person has time to just shoot the breeze with 20 random people who knock on the door and have no real intention on buying anything.......

mini73

You have to understand that part of his living is restoring old vehicles. Of course he is in it for the money. If you restored a bronco, and then you put it up for sale, would you want the best price you could possibly get??? Does that then make you in it for the money? He usually has no less than 3 or 4 classic vehicles sitting out front of his place. He says he has 20 people a day wanting to stop by and "talk" about classic cars, and how to restore them, etc, etc. Really hard to get your work done if people are expecting you to spend time "chatting" about cars. He is pretty much a one man shop with his son helping him. He has always been very nice and considerate with me. But I am also trading parts, putting the word out about his rigs for sale, and trying to do things that are to both our benefits. You say you live by there and have seen these broncos for sale. Did you ever take some pics and post them up here? The blue one you saw him driving, did you try to get any details about it? I did, and now I think I might have a buyer for him. It just rubs me the wrong way when I see comments like "he is just in it for the money", or "good luck talking to him". Yes, its his business, that's how he makes a living..... And no business person has time to just shoot the breeze with 20 random people who knock on the door and have no real intention on buying anything.......

Sorry. Did not mean to it like that! I agree with you on wanting to get the most out of it! I would too. I understand that he is busy and I understand that. I even asked him if I could come by to ask him some questions on broncos because I did not know anything about them and still learning. He said no. I would of took some pics of it but I thought he said he had a buyer for it already and did not want to ruin his possible deal with that person. I just saw him driving the blue one yesterday when I was on my way home from work and he was going the other way. Im truly sorry I came off that way and did not meat too! I'll just keep to myself and just look. Did not mean to cause any problems! In light of all this though, they are nice looking broncos!!

TCT2222

bouree, many thanks to you for posting the link.
it was me that bought if this morning.
i saw your link posted and went to get it

Status
Not open for further replies.