• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 75 Bronco Radius Arms

MDSD

Loc.
San Diego, CA
City: San Diego
Looking for 2 Radius Arms (restorable condition) for my 75 Bronco. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

broncosam

Bronco Guru
Wish you were closer. I have a set off my 74 model, minus the caps, but I'm located in KY and with the weight of these things shipping would be a problem.

Rbuddy98

Contributor
I have a set. I’m located in San Jose. PM me if your interested.

OP
OP
MDSD

MDSD

Loc.
San Diego, CA
Looking for 2 Radius Arms (restorable condition) for my 75 Bronco. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Yeah the shipping would be a bit rough. I may have a good option here in CA but if it doesn't work out I will let you know and bite the bullet on the shipping. Thanks for reaching out. Mark

Kalex

Contributor
I also have a set minus the end caps. Already set up for dual shocks if that is of any interest and the others don't work out. I am in the Bay area of San Francisco.