• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 75 bronco tub, hard top, doors, hood, ect...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody75

Loc.
Tuscaloosa
i have a 75 bronco tub it needs floor boards but the rest of it is solid, has solid tailgate also. i also have a good solid hard top with all of the glass and rear hatch. the doors are pretty solid with little rust at the bottom of the doors. doors also have glass. i also have a transfer case and 3 speed manual transmission for it. the winsheild frame is fixable i believe. also have some suspension parts too. the dash is also in good condition. the grill is in good condition just has one dent in it. i have the frame but i already cut the factory suspension brackets off. lots of extra parts like front bumper, factory gauge cluster, the chrome around headlights, ect... selling all as a whole.. message me if interested. ill try to answer all questions. ill get pics as soon as i can...

OP
OP
C

Cody75

Loc.
Tuscaloosa
also have factory spare tire rack, roll bar, and all seats they just need recovered most likely..

OP
OP
C

Cody75

Loc.
Tuscaloosa
2011-08-13_17-04-34_424.jpg
[/IMG]

OP
OP
C

Cody75

Loc.
Tuscaloosa
gonna try to get pictures of the tub soon and other stuff. the front springs are like 5 inch lift i think and i also have the rear blocks to match. still want to try and sell it all as a whole. have a gas tank also. have the frame but the suspension brakets have been removed but the rails are in good condition and painted.

Tram

Bronco Guru
If you decide to part it out, I'd be interested in the top..

Status
Not open for further replies.