• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ME '75 John Deere JDX 340 Snowmobile FS/FT (ACTON ME)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickard

Loc.
Southern, Maine
'75 John Deere JDX 340 Snowmobile FS/FT (ACTON ME)

Before going on CL or ebay, I should mention that I have a 1975 John Deere JDX 2cyl 2 stroke 340 snow mobile that I've decided I should probably part with. I've had it for 5 years to "fix up" but have never found the time to do anything with it. It's all there, but the motor was apart when I received it. The owner took it apart to retrieve a spark plug "tip" that went into the cyliinder. I have no reason to suspect it's "bad". The prev owner dropped a spark plug screw on tip into the cyclinder and took it apart to retrieve to avoid any damage. The lower unit is all together and the jugs/heads are off. So are the 2 carbs etc. All the motor stuff has been inside so it all looks decent enough. 1 piston ring is misssing, but I was going to replace as a set. I really wish I had the time or space to finish this rig , just to fool around with it since I like the old motorsport stuff.
Located in Acton Maine, 10 miles west fo Sanford Maine. Any interest? just PM

.. TJR

Pics...
DSC07633.jpg

DSC07632.jpg

DSC07631.jpg

DSC07630.jpg

DSC07629.jpg

DSC07628.jpg

clarrance

Bronco Guru
You might have better luck posting it over on vintagesleds.com that is a very popular website and just as active as classic broncos. There is alot of vintage sleds guys on there. Also their classified section is free to everyone to list sleds for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.