• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

76 Bronco for sale-Price Reduced Again $7500-Make me an Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcrunk

Loc.
Birmingham, AL
A 1976 Ford Bronco that is in very good condition. I've owned it since 1995 and it's been 90% garage kept up until recently when I moved. It's a sharp truck that has a strong V8 302. It's the original engine that's had a few updates here and there whenever repair was needed. It's automatic transmission and it has front disc brakes. It has dual tanks but only one of the tanks works right now. I am very willing to negotiate a price.

Cosmetic wise I have done a great deal:

-K&N air filter

-In 1996 it was painted a charcoal gold color that is still in good shape.

-Charcoal carpet throughout(underneath the carpet is a fiberglass spray-on, so no rust that I know of in the floor board)

-Black soft top(Has some normal wear and tear)

-Black roll bar

-Beard bucket seats in front and re-covered back seat to match

-Smittybilt front bumper, back metal bumper was locally made(5" thick and strong)

-31 x 10.5 BF Goodrich All-terrains with black American Racing rims

-Rocker panels below doors

-Flomaster exhaust

Again, this is a very sharp truck and it has been very special to me over the years and it has been well taken care of. I haven't ever used it for off-roading. There are some rust spots on the tailgate and some on the back drivers side panel but the rust is not all the way through in my opinion. If you're in the area please give me a call at (205) 903-3456 and I'll be glad to show it to you. My name is Jason. I will provide pics at your request through Kodak gallery. Just leave me your email address. Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jcrunk

Loc.
Birmingham, AL
Scotts77,

I'm originally from Powder Springs, GA right outside of Marietta. Are you originally from Marietta or are you a transplant?

Brettman

Loc.
Houston
I would like the pics, I have a buddy that lives in B'ham and may have him come by to look.

Brettman

Status
Not open for further replies.