• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 76 Ranger NO RUST/TRADE

SuperSession74

Loc.
Redondo Beach
Not mine but I went and looked at this and made an offer with cash in hand but he was pretty firm on price at the time but I wasn't gonna pay his asking price that was about 5 months ago maybe he's changed his mind? Anyways I didn't see a spec of rust on this thing I didn't fully inspect just looked at the usual spots and it was pretty clean. Tranny is out as I believe he was going to do an AOD swap at some point and I think he said he had a tranny for it at his buddys place or something like that. From what I remember the good = PS,PDB,AC, 351w (probably needs a rebuild )descent Silver paint (don't think og), Hardtop with complete intact og headliner and roof rack in great shape, after market front seats w/ og rear seat ,door panels all upholstered in a silver black poncho kind of material ( I kinda liked it ). The bad= has sat probably 15 years, no tranny, sitting on 35" flat tires no smog stuff left and it is a 76 in CA so... and back fees DOH ! Anyone ever hear of non op? Bummer for me is I still think about this rig as it was kind of that one that got away. At the time he was not taking anything less than 10k but I think with enough know how and skills this would be a pretty killer ride was just a little too much for me as I wanted something I could at least drive home or close to it LOL! The dude was pretty cool more of a biker not really a Bronco nut kind o guy as he wants to trade for a specific Motorcycle but seemed to entertain a few trades I had but didn't bite. https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/6025170959.html

OP
OP
S

SuperSession74

Loc.
Redondo Beach
Yep that's the one I guess there is a few little rust issues but still pretty decent. Looks like he did get a tranny in there so that's a plus but looks like still needs more to finish. Hmmm might have to hit him up again.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Yep that's the one I guess there is a few little rust issues but still pretty decent. Looks like he did get a tranny in there so that's a plus but looks like still needs more to finish. Hmmm might have to hit him up again.

Few rust issues?
Did you see the belt line?

Panels aren't straight or lined up.
Trans is out, needs motor work, etc

$4k? It's a complete project, but at least all the parts are there.