• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

77 for sale in VA lots of extras and new parts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco7672

Loc.
Richmond, VA
I posted this a few months ago and need to apologize to all who showed interest as i became bussy and neglected to check my mesages, but here it is again. If i do not answer your messages feel free to call me after 6:00 eastern time at 804-426-8407

Looking to sell my bronco project, no time to finish
This is whats for sale

Kentroll tub and 1 piece front end
Bc bronco 4 inch lift
3 inch body lift w/ poly bushings
6 point cage (needs to be welded into frame)
power steering (oem)
302 w/ 3 speed trans and hurst shifter
serpentine setup off of 87 mustang minus crank pulley and bracket for power steering pump (arround $90 dollars for both from BC i believe)
4 oem seats
new spark plug wires, distributor cap and rotor, plugs
engine, trans and transfer case have all been painted, heads were removed and motor was cleaned out. new push rods, freeze plugs, and all new gaskets on motor
rust free tailgate
dash and pedal asembly was powder coated flat black, looks better than new
new universal joints on all driveshafts
9" rear
dana 44 front
all bolts have been replaced w/ new ones on suspension system
36 inch tires on 15 inch rims, tires need to be replaced
tie rod over conversion
new cluch
New wheel cylinders, calipers, springs, pads, shoes, drums, rotors, SS hoses, new brake lines, new master cylinder
SS fuel lines
New windsheild frame and new glass
Rebuilt carb

everything above is asembled but you will need a front clip or one could be fabed up

EXTRAS
extra 5.0 motor and efi setup complete w/ computer and harness (motor may need rebuild but was running when pulled)
New windsheild frame and new glass
extra frame, trans and transfer case

WHAT IT NEEDS.
tires
exhaust
shocks
front clip
power steering bracket and pulley
electrical work but harness is in good shape for the most part
I still have the V belt setup, as you may need to find a mustang radiator to work w/ the serp setup but that shouldnt be hard to find

D-cannon

Loc.
Richmond, VA
did you work at an audio store? I have the orange bronco you guys put a head unit in.... how much do you want for the '77?

Maknwakes

Loc.
Ruckersville,VA
project

Rob
Thanks for taking the time to show me your Bronco this weekend.

Guys
Rob seems like a good guy and will be upfront with you.
Anyone looking for a Project like this, should talk to him.

Really make me wish I had my old fiberglass one back,
took off in '97, and I haven't seen it since.

Status
Not open for further replies.