• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL 77 Project on Ebay - Get all the details if bidding.

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just a heads up on the 77 Project Bronco on Ebay. Blue interior and White Primer. Overall it looks pretty good.

However, when emailing back and forth with owner and discussing some of the pictures, he confirmed that it had Front Drum brakes. He insisted all was original but we all know the 76-77 Broncos had Disc up front. I backed out because of not clear as to what else may have been replaced or not.

Ask lots of questions if looking at this one.

Could very well be a great deal anyway. I would have already bought it if I knew all the 77 parts were actually on it.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
This seller is the infamous scam artist, Socks N Sandals.

I looked at this Bronco last year (before he got it) and it was a '77 that had a drum swap, but it was hit HARD on the driver's side. Floor boards bent and all. So this is a definite buyer beware.

I didn't post this one up because I figured most would assume it was him anyway or they saw the other ones he had listed under the same username. I guess I was wrong.

OP
OP
R

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for the info on this guy. News to me.

Seems like Bronco may have sold yesterday. Curious as to how happy the new owner will be???

Yep, I just checked the completed listings for 1977 Bronco. His is the only listing that would not come up. Interesting......

OP
OP
R

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The 77 "Project" up for bidding again on EBay, except this time he painted it Blue.

First picture of the 77 is with a Drum Front Axle.....