• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 89-93 Mustang 5.0 A9P EFI computer, and harness/computer combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattt

Bronco Guru
89-93 Mustang 5.0 mass air ECU A9P computer for sale. From an Auto trans Mustang but can be used in either application with a Bronco. Tested and verified good in my Bronco. Only Code 11 showing, which means all clear.

$165 shipped to non-remote delivery area via UPS.

Also have a factory 90 Mustang 5.0 EFI harness & matching A9P computer. The harness is complete...all 3 sections; EEC portion, injector harness, & O2 harness. The O2 harness has some chaffed wires that I was going to repair for sale. Injector harness has one clip broken on an injector plug, but I have a good injector plug to replace it with...I just haven't looked at how to R&R the injector plug yet. Other than those 2 minor issues, this harness is in very good condition given it's age. I'm geographically close to a harness "magician" if you want it re-worked, I could drop it with him to work his magic on it.

$325 shipped for the complete harness & A9P EEC computer.

Attachments

• a9p-1.JPG
    a9p-1.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

rfrank1515

Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Matt, I have an A9L mustang ECU in my EB and it works great. Rig is running a little rich though. Is that an odbe 1 scanner? How did you plug into your A9P for testing? Sorry still a nubie and have tons of dumb questions.

OP
OP
M

mattt

Bronco Guru
Matt, I have an A9L mustang ECU in my EB and it works great. Rig is running a little rich though. Is that an odbe 1 scanner? How did you plug into your A9P for testing? Sorry still a nubie and have tons of dumb questions.

Yes, that code reader is OBD1 code reader & an OBD2 scan tool. It does both which is why I bought that one. For the OBD1 stuff all it does is tell me what codes the computer is throwing out there....no real time data like OBD2. I had to hook the A9P into my running Bronco, then hook up the code reader and run both KOEO & KOER tests. Have you pulled codes yet? That is your first step. The reader makes it easy, but you can also pull codes with a jumper wire and a light bulb.

How do you know it's rich?

rfrank1515

Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
You can just tell from the smell at idle. But it runs good. Long tube headers into 2" stainless exhaust all the way out. Not CAT so maybe I'm just smelling what a CAT would normally burn off.

OP
OP
M

mattt

Bronco Guru
bump for the A9S. A9P and factory 90 Mustang 5.0 harness(complete) for sale after the A9S.

Status
Not open for further replies.