• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A/C Update - BC Brackets

vap13

Those of you that are installing the Vintage Air unit ,I hope you have better luck with the the fit. I went through two brackets for the compressor and niether worked. Chuck from BC sent me his brackets and the fit was perfect putting the compressor right where it needs to be. The hard lines from Vintage, some don't fit well and two I don't even know what they made them for. I'm about to call them now, just wondered how anyone else made out.
Summer is almost here, if your looking for an A/C unit I would check out B.C.'s unit . Just my opinion.
Paul

rob wilson

Loc.
Flagstaff, AZ
Paul,

Agree, I used BC's brackets to mount a SD 510 under the alternator. Fit perfect. Had to fab a short straight bracket to one ear of the compressor to hold it in place but that was easy. I'm using it for onboard air and am looking forward to completing the install.