• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A couple Bronco pics from non-Bronco catalogs...

Broncitis

MEB Founder
First one is from the cover of the C.F Bender Co. catalog I got several years back. It had about a dozen photos included in it of vintage car carriers back all the way into the 30's-40's and this one was on the top of the cover. I did not know that when I ordered the catalog and had to do a double take when I pulled it from the envelope! They sell parts and equipment for commercial auto transport trailers.

The 2nd and 3rd ones are from a 2003 Wilderness Systems Kayak catalog I picked up at a local outfitter back then.....

Attachments

• Hauling Broncos.jpg
    Hauling Broncos.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 238
  • 2003-Wilderness Systems Cover.jpg
    2003-Wilderness Systems Cover.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 193
  • 2003-Wilderness Systems .jpg
    2003-Wilderness Systems .jpg
    110 KB · Views: 177

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Great pics, what are the wheels in the first pic? Just steel with no hub caps?