• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A EB is a rare breed in the NE

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
Went to the Syracuse Nationals today to check out the Hot Rods,Classics, and Trucks. Well over 6,000 rides. Only 1 Bronco.

img_0002.jpg

img_0004.jpg

This one is from Watertown, N.Y.

TexasBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Waterford, MI
What type pf f;ares are those? Thats what I had but the were torn up wicked so I removed them, and I am trying to decide should I put some fiberglass ones back on are go with Gorilla Warflares.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
something to due with all the salt they use on the roads. if they'd quit 30 years ago and used somethig non corrosive it would be a diffrent story.

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Yes we are a very rare bunch up here. There are more registered members right here on classicbroncos from the state of california than ALL of the northeast combined.

As for the flares, I believe them to be from KbarS ( no longer in business ). They are just like mine, big and fiberglass. Chuck from BC Broncos sells the same flares from what I'm told, he deals with the same company the KbarS dealt with. Check with Chuck for the big flares.

Skuzzlebutt

PhD, Dr. of Broncology
Loc.
Honeymoon Bay
[quote author=jeepster link=board=5;threadid=20228;start=0#msg155453 date=1058634898]
Went to the Syracuse Nationals today to check out the Hot Rods,Classics, and Trucks. Well over 6,000 rides. Only 1 Bronco.

[/quote]

Did you inform the owner that his front tires are backwards?

OP
OP
J

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
[quote author=Skuzzlebutt link=board=5;threadid=20228;start=0#msg155498 date=1058651836]
[quote author=jeepster link=board=5;threadid=20228;start=0#msg155453 date=1058634898]

[/quote]

Did you inform the owner that his front tires are backwards?
[/quote]

no, didnt get to talk to him.......he must of been out looking at all the other rides.

komodo72

Loc.
Tennessee
might be on backwards to help out in reverse. dont know how that would wear on the road but makes sence.

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
[quote author=Skuzzlebutt link=board=5;threadid=20228;start=0#msg155562 date=1058675669]
It would be interesting to see the number Broncos sent to each DSO.
[/quote] I don't think that is a good idea. I don't want to know few there are compared to how many came here. I am very happy just to know that I have three and the guy next door doesn't have any. The guy down the street, the guy three blocks over,the guy on the other side of town, none of them have any Broncos. It makes me one of THE FEW, THE PROUD Bronco owners in the Northeast.

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
[quote author=Brokenhorse link=board=5;threadid=20228;start=0#msg155601 date=1058707676]
I'm still east of the Mississippi do I count??? ;D
[/quote] NO , you don't count. The TRICK word here is NORTHeast. You Southerners probably came up here and stole them all trying to get even for the Civil War ;)

brokenhorse

Bronco Builder
Loc.
Wisconsin
[quote author=jeepster link=board=5;threadid=20228;start=15#msg155651 date=1058721182]
When did they move Wisconsin?

[/quote]

Jeepsteryou Dumb ass they can't move a whole state ::) They moved the river ;D Actually a very small part of WI is west of the Mighty Mississippi And 2 bad I prolly live North of you ;)

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
SORRY, I didn't have my atlas with me today ;D The only thing I know about Wisconsin is they wear cheese hats and the GREAT Matt Kenseth is from there. Most people East of the Mississippi are below me and that would make them southerners. I guess I get a " F " in geography for today ;D