• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A simple "Ryans harness" question

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
I have lost my instruction sheet on how to install the harness. I have everything figured out except for one connection. We have to spice into our original headlight harness and pull the "power?" wire and the high beam wire. Which wire connects with the harness. There is a red and green wire on the harness and I don't know which one to plug into which. Any help would be appreciated.

Socal Tom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego, CA
sfaforester said:
I have lost my instruction sheet on how to install the harness. I have everything figured out except for one connection. We have to spice into our original headlight harness and pull the "power?" wire and the high beam wire. Which wire connects with the harness. There is a red and green wire on the harness and I don't know which one to plug into which. Any help would be appreciated.

The manual is available for download fromhere

If I read it right green is high beams, red is low beams.
Tom