• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A Young Bride's Bronco Wish

Farrell Martin

Loc.
Marietta, GA
Several months ago, there was a post in the WTB section from a person looking for someone that would be willing to rent out a vintage Bronco to use as the getaway vehicle from their wedding. I noticed the location was not far from me so I responded and we started some dialogue about what they wanted.

At first, I assumed I was communicating via email with the husband-to-be. My mistake - it was the bride-to-be that was inquiring! It turns out she was a Texas girl now living in Georgia and she always loved Broncos.

They were willing to pay for the trouble, but once I met the couple, there was no way I was going to charge them. I said it would be free as long as they sent me a couple of pics. So, here they are. I enjoyed helping them make their evening.

- F

Attachments

• DSC_8569.jpg
    DSC_8569.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 538
  • DSC_8570.jpg
    DSC_8570.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 461

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My daughter gets married August 9th and my Bronco won't be done by then. She has always wanted a Bronco and used to hand me wrenches since she was able to walk. Every birthday, every Christmas, every graduation, every time I asked her if there is anything that she would like me to get her....her answer is always the same ... "You KNOW I want a Bronco!" :-X

Attachments

• IMG_8461.JPG
    IMG_8461.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_8462.JPG
    IMG_8462.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_8463.JPG
    IMG_8463.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_8464.JPG
    IMG_8464.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

jeff_gates

It's cool and all, but now he needs to build a red Bronco just like yours. When we got married, the last page in our album is us in the conv Camaro. Now I can never sell it.

JoePro

My daughter gets married August 9th and my Bronco won't be done by then. She has always wanted a Bronco and used to hand me wrenches since she was able to walk. Every birthday, every Christmas, every graduation, every time I asked her if there is anything that she would like me to get her....her answer is always the same ... "You KNOW I want a Bronco!" :-X

You're running out of time to find a nice one to get her as a wedding present!

JoePro

It's cool and all, but now he needs to build a red Bronco just like yours. When we got married, the last page in our album is us in the conv Camaro. Now I can never sell it.

Yep they definitely need a red bronco now or you might have to offer to sell them the actual one they used at their wedding

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
And for free, wow, That's awesome.. Nice of you for sure

Great Pic of the two

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
What a great story but your even greater making it happen because without you they wouldn't have those cherished moments. Congratulations to the couple and to you for being what many of us aspire, a great Bronco guy.

OP
OP
Farrell Martin

Farrell Martin

Loc.
Marietta, GA
Once meetng them, it was such an easy thing to do, they were just so laid back. They invited me to hang out and gave a couple of Bert's during the reception. The venue was amazing with an old barn and ponds on the property. It was the most laid back wedding I have ever scene. Hell, half the wedding party broke out fishing poles and were fishing during the reception. The whole thing was very classy, but very laid back and cool.

A couple of people came up to me during the reception and thanked me saying how long Katie (bride) had be dreaming of that day. It was great being a part of it.