• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ads

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Is anyone else getting those annoying commercials on the home page when your trying to read the posts?Its been happening a lot lately WTF? :cool:

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Haven't seen those. They could be pop-ups your browser is allowing. Sometime when you download stuff, especially "free" stuff, tbey sneak in. Start bY checking your browser settings and turn pop-ups to off. If that's not it try another browser, or even do a system restore.

bteutsch

Or reset internet explorer under tools, options and advanced then reset browser also download malwarebytes and update and scan.. It's free but works great.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Is anyone else getting those annoying commercials on the home page when your trying to read the posts?Its been happening a lot lately WTF? :cool:
I'm not sure what you mean. Can you be more specific about which ads and where they are? I haven't made any changes and there should never be any popups on this site.

OP
OP
jmangi62

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
They're commercials that pop up so I click on the "skip this ad" button,I'll check into the browser refresh fix,thanks,Jim

mattt

Bronco Guru
Want no ads? Use Firefox browser. Once you have it installed, search for AdBlockPlus, it's an add-on for Firefox. With both of them installed, you will have zero ads, and none of the vulnerabilities of using Internet Explorer. AdBlockPlus blocks ads so well that I have to turn it off for ClassicBroncos or it blocks some of the Bronco vendors banner ads the the top of the page.

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
FYI you could have a virous.........

I do agree Internet Explorer is terrible. We are required use Chrome here at work, not a huge fan but its stable and fast. I know they like the big brother aspects of it...... but we have over 40,000 work stations.