• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Advance auto deals

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Passing along the deal:

Advance Auto Parts is offering $50 off orders $125+ after Coupon Code: "WD25" (Exp 6/21). Free Shipping on orders $75+. Tax in most. Free Shipping on orders $75+. Tax in most.
Some other discount that are slightly more than 35% off

$10 off $30+ Coupon Code: "A124"
$20 off $50+ Coupon Code: "TRT25"
$25 off $70+ Coupon Code: "A124"
$30 off $75+ Coupon Code: "TRT37"
$40 off $100+ Coupon Code: "TRT41"
$50 off $175+ Coupon Code: "HUGE50"
30% off Site Wide Coupon COde: "TRT30"
35% off $50+ Coupon COde: "MISSUF42"

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
this will be useful for filling my trans with valvoline max life..

BRONCROB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WISNER LA.
If I remember right I don't think oil counts towards the total along with a few other items.I've been saving a good bit with these coupons lately.

smokinjoe

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Braunfels, TX
I always use these coupons, buy the part online and pick it up in the store.

Usually I use them for larger items, haven't done it in awhile b/c the store employees keep giving me crap about picking it up in the store, last time I was in there I told em' unless they (the employee) was going to give me the cash I was saving then they'd better call their coporate store as it was their policy not mine.

Lately. We've had issues w/ their employees and warranty exchanges but that's a long story and prolly specific to my local store and not all of em'.

But yes, love the online coupons ;)

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Let me guess, they require the original receipt? NAPA now does this. I watched as a manager for a very large auto repair shop was talking with local manager about how much trouble it was to keep a receipt say for a battery installed in a car two years ago. Worse, they won't even exchange parts bought unless you have the receipt. NAPA guy said tough, manager said I'll take my $2 million in parts requirements elsewhere. NAPA guy didn't even flinch.

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
Let me guess, they require the original receipt? NAPA now does this. I watched as a manager for a very large auto repair shop was talking with local manager about how much trouble it was to keep a receipt say for a battery installed in a car two years ago. Worse, they won't even exchange parts bought unless you have the receipt. NAPA guy said tough, manager said I'll take my $2 million in parts requirements elsewhere. NAPA guy didn't even flinch.

Yep and Advanced's "lifetime" warranty (for parts) sucks, it's not lifetime it's a one replacement warranty that does not expire. They require original receipt, which that thermal paper fades to nothing in about 2 months anyways. AutoZone is about 5 more minutes down the road from my house and I make a point to buy everything from them. They always treat me square and their warranty is a second to none, true lifetime warrenty. Bring in the old part give them your phone number and they pull up your warranty, no matter how many times they have to exchange it, you own the car it's warrantied. Even when they did not have me in the system for a part, they pulled up the number on the part (a starter) and said yep it's one of ours and replaced it, and entered the warranty info at that time to make sure it was in the system. They could have pulled the it's not in the system crap, but they verified it was in the system and assumed they made the mistake of not entering it at the time of purchase (which they did) and corrected it.

Honestly I just plugged in those discounts and I can find the stuff I was looking for around the web for nearly the same price. I am looking for a 750 CCA yellow top and with the best discount listed it is 192, I found it on another site for 195.

Don't get me wrong, I am not looking a gift horse in the mouth and thank you for sharing. I just wanted to remind people that sometimes even with discounts you can still find it elsewhere for cheaper. So shop around.

smokinjoe

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Braunfels, TX
Yep and Advanced's "lifetime" warranty (for parts) sucks, it's not lifetime it's a one replacement warranty that does not expire.

That is 100% accurate, just happened to us last week. I'm over Advanced to be honest. Not worth the savings for the hassle, again I don't want to bash the whole company, but will certainly bash my local store.

Sorry to thread hijack . ..

hucklburry rev2

For my boat batteries, I taped a zip lock under a deck lid and keep that and the tire warranty for the trailer in it. So the receipts are always with the boat. You could do the same in your glovebox or centerconsole or under the seat for receipts like that, given they could still fade.

roundhouse

Bronco Guru

Yep. I took some batteries back to napa

Had the napa brand on it and the month year sticker

They said without the original receipt I could go pound sand