• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA Advice on one more please

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace1204

Loc.
Atlanta
1973 Ford Bronco. Automatic, Rust Free body & Frame 302 V8 w/ Holley Carb. New 33" Tires & New 16" Rims. New upgraded Radiator & Battery. Truck runs well & could be driven daily. Needs some work - needs a power steering pump at some point as it leaks. Good shape otherwise. Have Roof, Doors, Bimini Top (pictured), spare 15" deep dish mudding rims come with it also. $6700. - Body is good and solid and truck is in pretty good shape for a 73 without a restoration.

Going to look at it tomorrow

73EB

Loc.
Bentonville, Ar
Kind of hard to tell. Need more close up pic's inside and out. What shape are the motor and trans in? But with that said, It would be worth looking at for sure.
Jeff

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Ace,

I contacted the guy (Keith) earlier in the week about this one and he replied back:

"No rust issues - the guy before me did a little odd welding on it and I would replace Hood & Tailgate eventually but no rust."

Let us know what you find!
Mac

OP
OP
ace1204

ace1204

Loc.
Atlanta
Thanks guys, fingers crossed on this one, heading out there tomorrow morning, i guess i should start researching cost of replacement on power steering pump just in case

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Always sceptical when someone claims rust free. Take a look and get more pics. Look at the back side of the front door posts for rust. Good Luck,

Andy

OP
OP
ace1204

ace1204

Loc.
Atlanta
Checked it out this morning, very nice guy but there were several eye sores in my opinion. Apparently previous owner decided to buy a welder and test out his skills on the bronco. Home made roll bar with chunky ugly welds and was only bolted down on the drivers side, front bumper clip was tack welded in the same amateur fashion, body had several dents that looked banged out, hood needs to be replaced, appeard to have house carpet in the floor and didnt pull it up to look for rust but pretty rust free for the most part where i did look, i did see some on the underside but not much, Also the crappy rollbar would have to be removed in order to put on the hardtop, im just gonna have to pay more and get one thats been taken well care of and doesnt need as much attention i think.

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
I'd be willing to bet under that (ugly in my opinion) diamond plate there's rust. Id also say it's a bit over priced. I'd say maybe $5K if it runs good and drives/stops straight. Make him an offer and let him chew on it for a bit.

gibsonplayer45

I think this orange bronco is owned by a guy named Ben who works at a 4x4 shop...I looked at it a while ago and thoght 5,500 or 6k was fair!

OP
OP
ace1204

ace1204

Loc.
Atlanta
I think this orange bronco is owned by a guy named Ben who works at a 4x4 shop...I looked at it a while ago and thoght 5,500 or 6k was fair!

Must be a different one, This guy works at a communications company, and his name is Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.