• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

After market steering wheel

72BlueBronco

What is a good after market steering wheel and how much am I going to spend? I saw some on Ebay with the Bronco script in the middle that looked nice but it was going for $140. Is that average price for a good wheel?

tia

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
I know a lot of people use Grant's. I have to say though, I've bent mine several times and my wedding ring has gouged the hell out of the grip. Maybe I'll try the LeCarra next time......

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
I have a grant and have ben really happy withit. I have seen them on quite a few broncos. I found mine at a local junk yard for pretty cheap. Then I paid $30 to replace the grant horn to say ford, but that was just decoration

Trigger

Here is my Wife's contribution to the Bronco. She loved this steering wheel and wanted it to be a part of our Bronco. I think she has great taste. It's a Grant Boomerang with the billet adapter.
Trigger

Attachments

• pa260047.jpg
    pa260047.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 135

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
nothing says knarly like this:

spideraccessories_1761_6595506

Trigger

If I didn't already have mine, I would be all over that, but then I would have to lower it, and do the bouncin' thing. I don't think I could pull that look off.
Trigger