• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ALABAMA - I need a Hydroboost expert...

jesus888

Loc.
Atlanta, GA
OK, so we're SOOOO close to having this 6 year long project done, but we're still have huge issues with our hydroboost/steering/brakes, and I think they're all related...

Honestly, we're tired of F'ing with it, without really knowing what to expect... we don't know if it's supposed to be quirky as it is... or if it's supposed to smooth as glass :)

It seems like everytime we do something (all new parts) something else rears it's ugly head.

So what I'm asking for is SOMEONE... that is an expert with Hydroboost, hopefully someone that's seen em at their worst and at their best, to come to Anniston, AL and help figure out WTF is wrong with ours...

Some specs:
Lincoln hydroboost
Saginaw dual return power steering pump
TRO BC Broncos linkage
IDIDIT steering column

Please help... you can reply to this thread, you can call me (404-502-5486), you can email me (sanjay.gehi@gmail.com)... I really just don't know what to do at this point...

Thanks...

ransil

Bronco Guru
post up your specific issue and someone should be able to point you in the right direction.

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
If you post up whats going on you will get suggestions to correct the problem. Number one problem when setting up a new hydraboost is air in the system, but without specific symptoms, no one can help you. I can tell you that your steering and brakes should work smooth and accurate when working correctly.