• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Alcoa FSB rims and uncut no lift

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
I've searched and read tons of threads. Considering switching to the FSB Alcoa no rivet bullet hole rims on my uncut stock height truck.

From everything I've read seems like these should fit??

Also, will they work with the Chevy front disk conversion I plan? Anyone running this setup?

Any other considerations?

Thanks!

Krawlin5

I have them on my 77 but had to space them out about 5/16'' to clear tierod end on steering knuckle. I know this is a problem on 76 and 77 year because of the steering design. It should work on yours even with the chevy disc.

OP
OP
g8rb8t

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
I take it the spacers were required? Rims are from a '95 Bronco if the year matters

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
They should fit your discs with no problems as its usually only the 76/77 ford D44 knuckles that have clearance issues. What Im not sure about is if they will clear a uncut. All depends on the back spacing and rim width,

OP
OP
g8rb8t

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Looks like 3 5/8" backspacing and 15x8"based on my research, although some say 4"

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
They're 3 5/8's BS and are the perfect rim for LUBR's. They clear the aftermarket front disc brake setups, but won't clear the 75/76 knuckles as the steering arms are different. Also they will only work with stock steering setup, any HD aftermarket steering or TRE's likely won't clear.

OP
OP
g8rb8t

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Awesome! Thanks for the info. Love your truck by the way xcntrk!