• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

All New Bronco the "DC Krawler"

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Here is the latest from Dennis Carpenter and Krawlers Edge. The bronco 100% new chassis and body. 2wd air ride suspension. These guys are on the cutting edge of new Bronco trends and technology.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 276
OP
OP
clarrance

clarrance

Bronco Guru
It's on display this week at the Street Rod Nationals in Louisville, KY

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 274
OP
OP
clarrance

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Here is the brochure

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 264

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thomas does some fascinating work! I look forward to seeing this at a show soon.

67RT

Bronco Guru
Not a fan, unfortunately. If I had that kind of money in a street rod, it needs more curves and style.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Very cool!

It's amazing how many different types of builds you can do with an early Bronco. The only style I've not seen yet pulled off successfully is an EB rat rod.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
if I was going to slam it, I would at least have made some body mods. x2 not a fan. the one at nats looks better than the first pic.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
while not a big fan of doing that, it is definitely unique and looks pretty darn good.

don't know about those wheels though, just MO

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Very cool!

It's amazing how many different types of builds you can do with an early Bronco. The only style I've not seen yet pulled off successfully is an EB rat rod.

Now Scoop, this might fit that category???%):eek:%)

Attachments

• FSCN6239.JPG
    FSCN6239.JPG
    194.4 KB · Views: 46
  • FSCN6241.JPG
    FSCN6241.JPG
    195.4 KB · Views: 42

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
I used to not care for a 2wd bronco however after working on the gasser bronco it has grown on me. I would like to see it done with mini tubs, some big meats in the rear and a healthy turbo 408 stroker... :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
clarrance

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Looks like Chip is showing Thomas some cool stuff on his phone.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    182.3 KB · Views: 54