• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

All new ford bronco is an instant classic

Broncomike66

Loc.
Bay Area, CA
As an early Bronco fan and owner for many years now I was excited to hear several years ago that Ford might design and produce a new Bronco based on the original. Well as many of you know that has now become a reality. This reality will be however for now out of reach for most due to simply not enough new Broncos to go around. Forget the starting price of near 35 k for the Bronco 2 dr and 45 k for the 4 dr just getting the privilege to even place an order currently is like trying to win the golden ticket to the Wonka Candy Factory. Most early 2021 production vehicles have been spoken for by early or first reservation/invitation buyers to pay a down payment and place an order. Last number of all reserved order applicants was something like 17,000 and rising. Ford can only build so many Broncos in one production year. All opinions point to a dealer lot shortage of new Broncos that may last until 2023. What does all that mean? Well If you don't already have a reservation to order a new Bronco there will be no way to buy it off of a Ford dealership lot for a long long time. This issue has been discussed by dealer and manufacturer insiders who feel that Jeep may attempt to lower prices on their vehicles to take advantage of buyers who want a 4X4 immediately instead of having to wait for Ford to build them a Bronco. To the purist Ford Bronco fan (with money and patience)the new Bronco is a dream come true and actually probably worth the wait. The Bronco will be offered in Sport model , 2 dr and 4 dr with varying levels of off road fitments and prices to match from 35k well into the 70 k range for the top end packages. Ford claims the four wheel drive system is comparable to if not better than most world class off road suspensions and drivetrain systems including Jeep. Fully capable in base trim and competition ready in fully tricked out top level packages directly from the factory. The new Bronco will begin to show up around your city, town, desert or woods soon. I invite you all to continue this thread with any and all information, photos, sightings, stories etc about the new instant classic 2021 Bronco Thanks for reading and Bronco on!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Exiting times right.. :)

As an early Bronco fan and owner for many years now I was excited to hear several years ago that Ford might design and produce a new Bronco based on the original. Well as many of you know that has now become a reality. This reality will be however for now out of reach for most due to simply not enough new Broncos to go around. Forget the starting price of near 35 k for the Bronco 2 dr and 45 k for the 4 dr just getting the privilege to even place an order currently is like trying to win the golden ticket to the Wonka Candy Factory. Most early 2021 production vehicles have been spoken for by early or first reservation/invitation buyers to pay a down payment and place an order. Last number of all reserved order applicants was something like 17,000 and rising. Ford can only build so many Broncos in one production year. All opinions point to a dealer lot shortage of new Broncos that may last until 2023. What does all that mean? Well If you don't already have a reservation to order a new Bronco there will be no way to buy it off of a Ford dealership lot for a long long time. This issue has been discussed by dealer and manufacturer insiders who feel that Jeep may attempt to lower prices on their vehicles to take advantage of buyers who want a 4X4 immediately instead of having to wait for Ford to build them a Bronco. To the purist Ford Bronco fan (with money and patience)the new Bronco is a dream come true and actually probably worth the wait. The Bronco will be offered in Sport model , 2 dr and 4 dr with varying levels of off road fitments and prices to match from 35k well into the 70 k range for the top end packages. Ford claims the four wheel drive system is comparable to if not better than most world class off road suspensions and drivetrain systems including Jeep. Fully capable in base trim and competition ready in fully tricked out top level packages directly from the factory. The new Bronco will begin to show up around your city, town, desert or woods soon. I invite you all to continue this thread with any and all information, photos, sightings, stories etc about the new instant classic 2021 Bronco Thanks for reading and Bronco on!

crab

Bronco Guru
Sorry, but this rubs a lot of us wrong. The new bronco is running off pure hype and exactly what this post is trying to do. Ford builds and sells over 70,000 F series trucks PER MONTH. I don’t think they will have a problem keeping up with the demands. Once the hype is over and people realize, this is just another SUV, the comparisons (old/new) will stop and we will go out separate ways. Yes, I put my reservation in, but only a month after the reveal, I’m losing interest as are thousands of others that were anticipating the long over due debut. I hate to add anything to this post and know Jon is on top of making sure these posts get moved to the correct section which I’m sure will be quite popular.

EDIT. I POSTED THIS WHEN IT WAS ON THE MAIN CLASSIC BRONCO CHAT FORUM. THIS IS THE PERFECT SPOT. Though I still don’t agree hyping it up and using the vintage bronco as it’s prop. The 66-77 has earned its name as a Bronco that has survived and still on the road after 5 1/2 decades. Very few vehicles built today will last half as long before the plastics start to crack and unavailability of parts to repair.

Last edited:

Tugross302

Last number of all reserved order applicants was something like 17,000 and rising.

Is this true^^^^. I thought I read 150,000 have been reserved

elan

Loc.
s
When you read writings that use the word "classic", Run...