• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Alumn water & crank pulleys 302-351

Status
Not open for further replies.

latrucker

Contributor
I have a 2v groove water pump pulley and 2v groove 3 bolt crank pulley from CVF racing. Very nice quality. The water pump pulley was used for 400 miles and the crank pulley is brand new and has not even been mounted. Going serpentine and have no use for them anymore. New they are $142 shipped, I will take $90 shipped to your door. Save yourself $50 and have laser straight pulleys (unlike the factory pulleys) at the same time. Here is a link the website where I bought them. Pics coming

Last edited:
OP
OP
latrucker

latrucker

Contributor
tried to post pics from my iPad for about an hour yesterday with no luck. I don't know whats going on, always have trouble posting pics from apple products. I will try again today. Crank pulley is at the office so wont be able to post it till monday. One is new never used and the other is like new.

Status
Not open for further replies.