• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anbody ever put rear inner quarter panels?

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Was thinking about putting in, or grafting in some of the rear inner quarter panels from Jeff's. The rear inner quarter area wall is a little rough about half way back from the wheel well to about an inch from the rear tailgate post. Anybody ever done this without removing any other body parts..ie.rear floor, wheel well, etc.. I just want to put the new inner quarter in place without getting into a full body dismemberment. Looks like I could just cut out mine over to about half way across the top of the rear wheel well and add what I need of the new panel. Might even get by with ordering only one and cutting it in half so I could use half on the left side and half on the right side if the wheel wells and patch panel are symmetrical. Ideas?

Anybody???

Thanks Much,

Blue71

Attachments

• STEINNERQURT.jpg
    STEINNERQURT.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 23