• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Angelos! Anaheim, Ca...Pre-FFF Meet Pics

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
For all those who missed the So Cal pre-FFF meet, here are a few pictures.

We had broncos coming and going all day, My guess would be 30-40 rigs.

BC Bronco and Duffs made an appearance with their rigs too!

Over 100 rigs are promised to be a Knotts tomorrow.

However, a shoving match/fight did occur....I think it was Ford vs Cheby or whos waitress was hotter!

Fathom

Attachments

• Andelos-05_001a.jpg
    Andelos-05_001a.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Andelos-05_002a.jpg
    Andelos-05_002a.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Andelos-05_003a.jpg
    Andelos-05_003a.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Andelos-05_004a.jpg
    Andelos-05_004a.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 54

joshuatrapp

Loc.
San Jose, CA
Hey... I was there.... but no pictures of me. (Wouldn't want to break the camera ;) )There were a lot of Broncos wrapped around the corner when I got there... right as the sun was setting.

It was my first time out there - neat place for some grub, neat place to meet some nice people.

joshuatrapp

Loc.
San Jose, CA
73stallion said:
knew i should've gone...

we still don't know what the deal is down here tomorrow morning. :p

I'm leaving Irvine sometime around 7:15... Rick's leaving his place around 7:30. Figure at my slower (55-60mph) pace, that he and I should make similar time.

68beast

Loc.
Covina, Kalifornia
joshuatrapp said:
Hey... I was there.... but no pictures of me. (Wouldn't want to break the camera ;) )There were a lot of Broncos wrapped around the corner when I got there... right as the sun was setting.

It was my first time out there - neat place for some grub, neat place to meet some nice people.

Which bronco was yours, we probably saw each other and didn't realize it, me and Fathom were checking out all the broncos, we drove up in his silver f-350.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
joshuatrapp said:
Ben, you can follow me only if you're in your Bronco... no Honda.

That's my rule... and I'm sticking to it. :)
you know my situation.

i was hoping to ride in with someone, i want to be inside early.

joshuatrapp

Loc.
San Jose, CA
68beast said:
Which bronco was yours, we probably saw each other and didn't realize it, me and Fathom were checking out all the broncos, we drove up in his silver f-350.

Mine was the tantilizing torquoise with wimbledon white hardtop on the pick-up side of the drive-through. There were no other broncos around me. If it also helps, I was wearing red flannel and I have longer hair - probably looking like a homeless guy up to no good. ;)

And Ben, you're welcome to ride in through the gates with me. The passenger seat is bolted down... well... 3 out of 4 ain't bad right? :)

DownhillManiac99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Orange County CA
I showed up but didnt see anyone that I knew so I walked around and still didnt find anyone I remotely knew. I was there for about 5 minutes (no joke) and bailed. Probably confused a lot of people in the process.

OP
OP
Fathom

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
DownhillManiac99 said:
I showed up but didnt see anyone that I knew so I walked around and still didnt find anyone I remotely knew. I was there for about 5 minutes (no joke) and bailed. Probably confused a lot of people in the process.
ReallY! I don't think so.... ;D No true Bronco Luver would leave in 5 mins...HAHAHA

We need to wear are screen names on our shirts, so everyone can find each other!

Fathom

I guess tomorrow we will all find Ben and he can introduce everyone

DownhillManiac99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Orange County CA
Sad thing is Im not joking. :-[ I recognized 2 or 3 from the So Cal board but I couldnt find the faces to go along with em after I walked through the Broncos. I couldnt remember if anyone I knew from South County was coming up later in the day and away I went. I probably passed Josh going the other way on the 57 or 5 if he got there at sunset. I left about 20 minutes before I had to turn the lights on.

joshuatrapp

Loc.
San Jose, CA
Yeah, probably drove past eachother going the other way.

But, I didn't see anyone I recognized untill I saw Wayne there. If I hadn't seen and then stayed around to talk with him for a bit, I'd have just left after a few minutes too.

OP
OP
Fathom

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
joshuatrapp said:
....I didn't see anyone I recognized untill I saw Wayne there. If I hadn't seen and then stayed around to talk with him for a bit, I'd have just left after a few minutes too.

Wayne? 68Ford?....I Did not see him.....