• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another Bronco In Music Video

ontherun

Loc.
San Antonio
;D Flea's THA MAN!!!;D We'de just gotten tha' Bronco when that vid. came out,.. We were always hollerin' "It's on! It's on!! ;) S.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I have to agree Flea is the MAN!!! I forgot all about that video, what a sweet Bronco. Oh yeah, The peppers are great! Thanks for posting the link

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
That was sweet, hadnt seen the vid before, havent watched a music video since MTV still showed them. Awesome Bronco! That would be real cool if it really was Flea's. Doubt it but would be cool.

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Awesome! Really cool to see the EBs getting into modern America! Had to watch it again to start my morning. My daughters loved it as well!

Tman

Loc.
Washington Twp., MI
Flea is the Bassist of The Red Hot Chili Peppers. He has also been in many movies. "The Big Lebowski", he was one of the Nihlists. The Chase w/ Charley Sheen, he was in a big Bronco in that one. He was also in the early '80's punk movie Suburbia. Chances are, you've seen him around in something.

Troutman

Loc.
Duarte
There's a video with the Pussy Cat Dolls and Busta Rymes. Some of the girls are driving a Bronco in the L.A. river. It's following a Sand rail. I think the color of the Bronco is Orange or lite Orange. I got distracted from it.
Nice looking Bronco, anyone from own it?

OP
OP
Bitch'nBronco

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Ringwood, NJ
I like that Bronco. I thought it was yellow though, and the were runnin thru one of those huge drainege ditches in So Cal