• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another Bronco in the corral

broncorick

Well drug another one home (that makes 7 or 8, not sure right now and that's the story I am sticking to!). Initially my thoughts are it will be a parts bronco--'66 U14 with a full top on it and a plow. Original lockout hubs, I6, etc VERY Rusty(never heard that before). So will start tearing down and parting out---probably----. If frame good, I can get a tub, hhmmmm---maybe it can be saved. This is truly a sickness---does anyone truly part these things out or is that just a fabrication for our spouses!!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sounds ROUGH man... LOL... CONGRATS on the new addition.. ;)