• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another music video with a Bronco

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
I saw Static-X right after they released their Wisconsin Death Trip album. It was a fun show. If I remember correctly, there is a thread over on pirate or something that shows the buildup of his EB. That thing is a sweet rig.

77Bronco636

If I was a rock star:cool: I would have cool hair like that.;D Sweet bronco and cool tune

vuke

Loc.
Red Bank, NJ
Gummi Bear said:
[/url]Cali guys - is that the lakebed at JV?

it looks like it could be but desert all looks the same... there's not enough shots of the area to tell.

snipes243

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntersville, NC
That looks like the one on the cover of McPherson's four wheeler. If I remember right I think the lead singer ones it.

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Gummi Bear said:
I think that's pre-evolution at Polyperformance.

I dig those guys, they get played on XM pretty often, and I find myself speeding.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=405013

Cali guys - is that the lakebed at JV?

Yeah that looks like the pre-poly version of Wayne's rig, which was originally built by West Coast Broncos. I thought it was bad ass back then. But the new version is just insane.

As for the lakebed at JV, there are several, that could be any of them. Wayne owns a house out there.

Dusty

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i really like some of the ideas they used on the build up! those A arms on the bumps and the extra links to keep the rear arms from rolling over are sweet!

and to think, a rock star who builds a bronco and actually uses it...