• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another seat question

buckenbronco

Loc.
Hanson
I just measured my stock seats which were about 22 inches. Most of the after market seats are 33 to 36 inches high. Does that leave blind sports or look odd because of the height?

OP
OP
B

buckenbronco

Loc.
Hanson
The 3 corbeau seats that Im Looking at are the trail cat 38 inches, the Baja xrs 35 inches and the Baja rs 33 inches.

Casey4wd

Loc.
Austin, Texas
The only time I think it looks odd is on a completely stock Bronco. Other than that, I think it looks good, but that is just my opinion.

I am leaning towards doing the Corbeau Sport Seats in mine with a Bestop Trailmax fold and tumble in the back.

BigBlueBronco71

Loc.
Santa Maria, CA
Remember too that aftermarket seats will likely sit lower than the stock seats so you will actually be lower overall, I think they look great

I'm thinking procar elite or bestop trailmax 2 with the bestop fold and tumble rear

OP
OP
B

buckenbronco

Loc.
Hanson
I like the look of the procar elite but you can't get the seats heated from the factory. When I asked about it they told me just to cut the seat open and sew it back up. And it was the way they said it to me.