• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another whats it worth, 77 Tub

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Ive got a pretty much complete tub from a 1977, I think it needs some minor rust repair, but all in all a very good tub for a project. I was just wondering what I should ask for it. Anyone interested.

Attachments

• DSCF1736.jpg
    DSCF1736.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 126
  • DSCF1737.jpg
    DSCF1737.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCF1738.jpg
    DSCF1738.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 112
  • DSCF1739.jpg
    DSCF1739.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 69

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Dude, how much to get that thing shipped out to me!!! That is the cleanest tub I have ever seen!!! :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
So does the spray painting and the custom Bronco logo come with it???

OP
OP
clarrance

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Dude, how much to get that thing shipped out to me!!! That is the cleanest tub I have ever seen!!! :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
So does the spray painting and the custom Bronco logo come with it???

Nothing a little elbow greese can't shine up. Yes all the Tagging comes with it. Should be able to have it shipped alot cheaper since it weighs a little bit less.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I can read the "not for sale" but what do the others say? Looks like this was a perfect rig to steal the drive train and running gear from and lay the rest...to rest. ;D

OP
OP
clarrance

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I can read the "not for sale" but what do the others say? Looks like this was a perfect rig to steal the drive train and running gear from and lay the rest...to rest. ;D

It was even in the last months Bronco Driver. This just isn't any old Bronco it is a celebrity. It has had a couple of famous owners too. Blue71 and me. this Bronco was a running and driving machine I would have driven it anywhere, it handled and drove great. had all the goodies too, Auto, P/S, P/B, etc. But I needed a motor and tranny for the Blue one in the background so I tore it down.

Attachments

• DSCF1740.jpg
    DSCF1740.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 86

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Are my eyes deceiving me, or does it say NO WHAMMIES on the pass. rocker?

Hows the floors I need a good set?:-X :p

Shawn

OP
OP
clarrance

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Are my eyes deceiving me, or does it say NO WHAMMIES on the pass. rocker?

Hows the floors I need a good set?:-X :p

Shawn

NO WHIMPS, I let my kids have some spray paint they had a blast. Floors are new and alot thicker than factory should last a good long time.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
sorry clarrance, you won't be able to give that junk away.
"minor" rust repair? Elbow grease? Look at those dents
Is that a plywood kick panel and driver's floor?

Alright, very funny! good one. ;D you are not serious

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
This is the funniest thing I had seen all day lmao;D I wonder if you could sell it back to Blue71:-X :p ;D

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
wait a second, it's as solid as mine! ;D

OP
OP
clarrance

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Looks like more wood than sheet metal there

I was going to hook a chain to it some where or some how and use it for a boat anchor, but now with the new floor pans and kick panels it will probably float.

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
You might get more interest if it still had the spoiler you had on it at Windrock:D