• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another whats it worth??? U13 Roadster

SurfCityEB66

Contributor
I'm looking for a Bronco project for my uncle and come across a 66 U13 roadster and appears to be made in August (1st month) with last 3 being 408. It's been mostly a CA car so no real rust. It's been cut in the rear and 302 added with a 5" lift, everything is pretty rough but has original paint. I'm looking at it tomorrow. If its a solid body with no real rust issues how much would you guys pay? It's a, don't think the guy really knows what he has type of deals.... ;)

BTW he's asking $6500 its not running.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
If it's in good shape $6500 for a California Bronco is pretty good I'd say.
IF it were running.
Is it engine issues?? hmm..
for perspective I had to let go of my nice running '66 roadster that was all stock uncut last February for about that same price.

OP
OP
SurfCityEB66

SurfCityEB66

Contributor
Thanks for the reply Mark, I didnt know if the U13 part and being a first month build had any added value. He says its been sitting for 3 years and claims fresh gas and battery will make it run. I think I bring 40 dead presidents and put 10 in my other pocket! haha

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Thanks for the reply Mark, I didnt know if the U13 part and being a first month build had any added value. He says its been sitting for 3 years and claims fresh gas and battery will make it run. I think I bring 40 dead presidents and put 10 in my other pocket! haha
If it's just battery and fresh gas, even 6 would seem good without seeing pictures..
now wait a minute.. 40 dead Presidents isn't much! ;)
Grant is only a $50

OP
OP
SurfCityEB66

SurfCityEB66

Contributor
If it's just battery and fresh gas, even 6 would seem good without seeing pictures..
now wait a minute.. 40 dead Presidents isn't much! ;)
Grant is only a $50

....its funny... always forget Franklin wasn't president of US, but i believe he was "president" of PA at one point? Never did well in history classes!