• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any Bronco clubs in the chattanooga area?

beasterly

Trying to find a club in the Chattanooga area bronco is a few months from being done.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
None that I'm aware, but I'd be down for a meet & greet. I'm pretty local.

OP
OP
B

beasterly

We have a free off-road state park near by prentice cooper state park I'll check the spelling on that

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I'm in dunlap about 45 min north of chatt about 35 to Stevenson alabama

I work in Bridgeport and hang out in Stevenson. You know Ardell Johnson from Dunlap? I bought a bunch of stuff from him a couple years ago.

k13evin

Loc.
Chattanooga
We also have We Rock Aetna Mt. Really cool place. But if you break down don't leave your car over night. Will be stripped the next day.

OP
OP
B

beasterly

I'm thinking a tri state bronco club might be in order here a lot of nice Broncos and great trails within that 75 mile ring around Chattanooga

k13evin

Loc.
Chattanooga
Cavers already have TAG meaning the same thing. I guess there is good Caving around here. But I say the hell with them. Make them anyways and put a little Bronco in it. Would look cool

BroncoDesignTN

Sponsor/Vendor
I am in Murfreesboro area and would come to a meet and greet! There are lots of Bronco's in Knoxville area too...

-Corey

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I like the T.A.G. idea. T-shirts?

If I had a trail truck together, I'd be down for a trail ride, but as of now I'm limited to M&G type events.