• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any fellow bronco guys in the Huntsville Al. Area

Crhawkins79

I will be moving to the Huntsville area soon and looking to get some work done to my bronco. Thanks

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Haa my cousins live in Huntsville but they don’t have Broncos

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I’m around 45 miles East of there. There’s a ton around but no shops I would recommend.

The closest builder/mechanic I’d trust would probably be Chad Larrance in Maryville, Tennessee. I do my own work for the most part but unfortunately I’m not able to take on projects for others for lack of time.

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
I'm close but like JGBronc said I do most of my own work. Let us know when you get in the area. We need to do a social distancing get together.

BR549

Loc.
huntsville
If you let me know what type of projects you have in mind, I might be able to recommend some quality shops.

HeyJay

Loc.
Huntsville
Huntsville with a 73! Several of us here.

He had saw your post about looking for folks in Huntsville with Bronco’s. I’ve got a 1973 live in the Monrovia area of Huntsville.

Bdhand

Contributor
Jasper area here which is just south of Huntsville. I did most of my work but mine is at a very reputable shop getting painted right now. I agree with Roger we need to get together.

shayt4au

Contributor
Loc.
Huntsville
I will be moving to the Huntsville area soon and looking to get some work done to my bronco. Thanks
Hey there, Crhawkins79. I ran across this thread today while searching for Bronco friendly shops in Alabama. I live in Huntsville, and just got into the Bronco world by purchasing a rolling frame project. Really trying to find some places in the area that could do some things on it for me, and was curious if you every located any shops (or individuals) that you would recommend. Thank you!

shayt4au

Contributor
Loc.
Huntsville
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I ran across this one today while doing a search. I live in Huntsville, and just bought my first Bronco (a '72 rolling frame). I am trying to find any mechanics (particularly any that would be qualified to do a Coyote install), along with a paint & body shop and any upholstery shops in the area. It does not have to be Huntsville, of course. I would be willing to travel an hour or two. Just looking for some recommendations if you guys have any. Thanks!