• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

any of you have a beer bottle brown bronco?

johnnybgood74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
boise, idaho
i am thinking of a beer bottle brown paint job with a white top and flares. anybody have one that color? i would like to see a pic!;D

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Saw a post similiar to this a short while ago ..... I think they were calling it rootbeer brown. I'll dig around for it ....
I think House of Kolor has a Rootbeer color.
I usually search on "Google images" for whatever color I'm looking for.

mustangtoby

Bronco Guru
Loc.
southwest Colorado
Here's the thing: Brown is a crappy color to photograph. How ofted do you see a brown car or truck in a magazine? So when somthing looks as good as that bug in a picture, you can imagine how good it must really look! I have been a fan of metallic brown forever, getting ready to start resto on a 72 f100 short bed 2wd. I know the color I'm using.