• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any pics of fuel/ brake line plumbing

chico68

Trying to decide on what tubing to use and how to plumb my fuel and brake lines. I will probably just use steel hard line but I wanted to see what folks have done to get over the cross member and where they terminated their lines at each end.

will a cheap bender (harbor Freight) do the trick?

I have the Billet clamps from BC broncos already. Should I buy -AN adaptors for the tank and pump connections?

Recommendations for an inline filter?

I am in the midst of a frame -off and have a 23 gallon tank and will be carbeurated utilizing a mechanical fuel pump.

Thanks Guys

75brnco

The HF bender sucks mine broke after a few bends, I purchased the 25' spool from summit for the fuel lines but I learned after I did that napa sells the steel tube in like 8' pieces I would try to get those it was a pain trying to get the round Spool straight again. I used an inline filter from a 92 mustang gt and used my old coil mount to attach it to the frame. While you have the frame off you should add the return line for efi it will be alot easier now then down the road.

Attachments

• IMG_0162.jpg
    IMG_0162.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0163.jpg
    IMG_0163.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0164.jpg
    IMG_0164.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 168

Deano

Bronco Guru